Visit my website at http://www.gdpresources.com


Tuesday 23 November 2010

150

Hello again
According to my records, this is newsletter 150.

Crikey, to think I’ve put people through that many “rants”.

Now I was hoping to be able to say that my request for co-signers for a letter about the CQC had been a great success.

It wasn’t. To have had any chance of success, I would have needed at least 200 names. I got less than 40.

I won’t lie when I say I am disappointed, but I am not overly surprised. And don’t worry, I’m not going to go off on one and tell you off for not signing up. Not a bit of it. It was simply an idea, an idea that the majority either didn’t agree, were too scared to follow through with...... or just weren’t that bothered about (I suspect mainly the latter). An idea is not truth, it is not the way........... it is just an idea. People have ideas all the time.

To my mind I find it hard to understand how people can accept things like the CQC without any semblance of resistance. We see worse examples in our society where people lie down and let others tread all over them, to allow fear and apathy to rule their lives. But that’s just me. My notions on how to live life are no more valid than anyone else’s notions. So I have no problem with the lack of response. The majority of the people in this country have accepted that over regulation, a depletion of civil liberties and a withdrawal of cash from our bank accounts is an acceptable way forward. I have no evidence before me that says my way of thinking is better than the majority. To think that would just be blatant arrogance. I'm just one mind, and I'm usually wrong.

Whatever your belief system, that’s fine, because it's your belief system. You’ll get no more arguments from me. I will refrain from reminding you of my beliefs about the potentially challenging world our children and grandchildren may soon be living in because that aspect means little to me, and my vision of the future will probably never happen. We as a a people are immensely unhappy, so who is to say the way we are heading doesn't in fact lead to some ultimate Utopia. And to be fair, how the world will be 100 years from now means little to me anyway. I have no children you see, and I am unlikely to still be around. I am, of course, inherently selfish, and whilst I care what happens to other people, I care MORE about what happens to me. I feel no shame in saying that, because it’s the truth as I see it at this moment in time.

But in all fairness this wasn’t what i wanted to talk to you today about, and I will admit that I have just been a bit side tracked. Today I’m going to be talking about another aspect of human nature, specifically those individuals that are commonly known as emotional (psychic) vampires. I am sure you know the type of people I am talking about. They will find any flaw in your grand idea, any gap in your knowledge, and any nick in your armour to cause you pain, discomfort and embarrassment. They will see the cloud in the sunny sky, the toadstool in the forest, the slime mould on the rock at the base of the waterfall. They require your misery to feel fulfilled.

Many of them hide their true nature, often using others to do their dirty work. Some of you will employ them, some of you will have their ilk in your family. They are not healthy individuals. Many of them will be borderline sociopaths.

One of the reasons I write these newsletters is to challenge you. And it constantly surprises me how nobody ever seems to unsubscribe, although that might change after today hahaha.

Psychic vampires keep themselves well hidden, and rely on your good nature and your own doubts and fears to wrok their art.

It may well just be me, and there seem to be a lot more of these people about than there used to be, as I recently discovered when I restarted my blog. Let’s just say I have severely restricted the comment section. Life is too short. As the old saying goes, “don’t feed the trolls”. And as Chris barrow says on multiple occasions “Don’t wrestle with pigs in shit”. It’s almost as if the way our society is run seems to be breeding these personality traits.

What was probably more disturbing was not the actual comments themselves, but the fact that these comments were undoubtedly dentists. Yes the comments were anonymous, but it is no coincidence that attacks started a few days after GDPUK publicised the existence of the blog (the writing style suggests one or two emotionally damaged individuals were somewhat displeased with me.....poor dears). I’m actually surprised it took this long for such comments to arrive in my inbox. I haven’t as yet received a disparaging comment from a newsletter reader.

Perhaps that is because you are all emotionally grounded. I actually found the blog comments immensely amusing, and I think if I ever published them , you would to. Best to let them be deleted though. Words after all have power.

But these people are all around us. They are the ones who sue you because they can’t accept responsibility for their own lives. They are the ones who were bullies at school, and who rise to positions of power so they can lord it over their minions. They laugh at the misfortunes of others and think that the world owes them a living. It does not. Life owes them, or anyone for that, nothing.

They are to be pitied, because most of them are dead inside. But more importantly, they are to be ignored and avoided wherever possible, because a large number of them are likely to be sociopaths (and no I am not saying the people who commented on my blog were sociopaths, I am making a generalisation).

I am sure you know how important it is to choose your peer group very carefully. Your peers will directly reflect your success in life. If you hang out with no hopers, you will be dragged down to their level. Hang out with ethical millionaires and your bank balance will likely grow.

It’s as if you become a sponge sucking up the energy around you. Good or bad, you suck it right up.

Best to hang around with decent people don’t you think. After all, there are plenty of us (did you like the implied compliment there by the way?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.