Visit my website at http://www.gdpresources.com


Monday 29 November 2010

A certain well known furniture shop

There is a well known furniture shop that came to this land several years ago.  We recently purchased some leather chairs for the waiting room of our practice.  I went in, showed the nice gentleman which chairs I wanted, and placed my order.

The chairs were delivered without legs.

Apparently you have to buy them separately

Chairs, without legs.

They're not really chairs then are they.

We had to pay extra for the legs.  Can you believe that.  Can you comprehend the idiocy of it.  I don't know what was worse, the fact that the chairs came without legs, or the fact that nobody told me.

The mind boggles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.